Mục lục (Contents)
Investing in Greek real estate is profitable, receiving permanent resident cards for 3 generations
Greece is located in the southern Balkan peninsula and southeastern Europe, Hellenistic with the countries of Albania, acedonia and Bulgaria to the north. It is bordered by the Ionian Sea to the west, the Aegean Sea and Turkey to the east, the Mediterranean Sea and the African continent to the south.
A corner of the Greek country
- Canine processing time (3-6 months)
- Low cost: Real estate investment only from 250,000 Euro
- Lowest package cost compared to other European permanent resident investment programs
- Naturalization after 7 years of living get European citizenship
GET PERSONAL RESIDENCE Easier Than Ever With Standard “4 NOs”
- No financial proof
- No criminal record required
- There are no requirements for education, foreign languages, experience, …
- NO medical examination required
- Buy Health Insurance: household cheiu61 is valid for at least 6 months
- Not an EU citizen
- Main applicant over 18 years old
- Real estate investment with a minimum value of 250,000 Euro
- Greece has many famous international schools all over the world. British and American schools are especially attractive in Greece, because in addition to the fact they offer very high quality education. They also teach in English, the global language of education and business.
- Graduates from one of Greece’s international schools have a very good chance of being admitted to elite European and American universities. International schools that offer education of all ages and levels often have superior educational facilities and resources.
HEALTH – greece – where famous people are healthy in the world
- The Greeks are consistently among the healthiest people in the world, with a quality of life among the top in Europe. Greece also has one of the lowest rates of heart disease in the world.
- The health system of Greece is divided into the public system (the national health system) and the private system. According to statistics (2010), Greece has more than 130 general and specialized hospitals, the number of beds is about 40,000 across the country. In addition, Greece has 13 military hospitals and 2 universities affiliated to the national hospital, directly managed by the ministry of defense and the ministry of education; these hospitals alone provide about 4000 hospital beds. .
- The Greek government attaches great importance to health, every year Greece spends ~10.6% of the country’s GDP to develop a very modern and quality healthcare system (Greece ranks 14th in the world in terms of quality of healthcare. , 21st in the world in terms of annual health budget….)
- The Parthenon, along with other structures at the Acropolis, is one of the most visited archaeological sites in Greece. A temple to Athena, the Parthenon was built in the 5th century BC in the Acropolis. It is the most famous remaining building of ancient Greece, and is hailed as a great achievement of Greek architecture.
- As you all know, Greece has been named a land worth living, worth laying the foundation for the future and most of all worth settling in Greece for a long time. Coming to Greece, you will feel the extremely interesting things that nature and people here bring. Not only that, you do not have to prove financial ability or fluent in foreign languages can still get a long-term residence card in Greece.