GRENADA CITY PROGRAM BENEFITS
The Grenada Citizenship Program came into effect in August 2013 after the National Assembly of Grenada passed Code No. 15/2013, allowing foreigners to permanently reside and naturalize Grenada through forms such as real estate investment or contribute to the National Development Fund.
- Get Grenada citizenship for spouses, children under 30, parents and dependent siblings.
- Visa-free to more than 144 countries and territories (United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Schengen area,…).
- No Grenada residency required.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
- Eligible for an E2 visa to live in the US.
- No property, inheritance, foreign income and estate gift tax.
- Going to the UK to live and work for 6 months without a visa, is protected
- All records are made in Vietnam.