Visa 491 – Skilled Area Designation:
- A 5-year temporary visa requires you to live and work in a designated area for a period of time before becoming a permanent resident.
- To get this visa you need to be sponsored by a relative in Australia or sponsored by an Australian state.
Visa 491 | Advantages :
- If you are sponsored by a relative or an Australian region, you will be added 15 VND to your point-test score.
- Once the sponsorship is successful, your application will immediately receive an invitation from the Australian Department of Immigration. Your profile will not have to wait in line according to the principle of high score to receive an invitation
- Waiting time is very risky during the Australian skilled visa application process, as Australian immigration laws for the skilled stream change very often and in a more difficult direction. Visa 491 can help you overcome the difficulty of competing with high score applications, shortening the waiting time.
Visa 491 | Condition :
- Age between 18 and 44 years old
- Achieved the total assessment score of the skilled visa – currently 65 (July 2022)
- Satisfactory level of English
- Pass the professional assessment
- Guarantee region/state required. The details of regional selection and designation depend on whether you are being sponsored by a relative or by a state government.
- State-sponsored areas: usually remote areas with low population growth
- Family Sponsored Area: typically includes larger areas of the state – particularly the major cities of Melbourne, Canberra, and the Gold Coast.