Mục lục (Contents)
- 1 BENEFIT
- 2 Corps easier than ever with the standard “5 no”
- 3 CONDITION
- 4 APPLICATION PROCESS
- 5 FORM OF INVESTMENT
Ireland – The most livable land in the world
The Republic of Ireland is located in northwestern Europe, which is a trendy; strategy of sea and air roads;
Favored by this natural mother, this “Luc Bao island” of Europe is famous for its charming scenery, temperate climate of the ocean and a healthy community life. In recent years, Ireland has been continuously ranked in the top 5 countries with the best living conditions in the world. Moreover, Ireland has led in the EU for 5 consecutive years in GDP growth. Rarely any countries in the world can develop comprehensively but retain the balance between individual life like Ireland.
The capital of Ireland is Dublin. This is considered the economic and political center of the nation as well as the face of Ireland, which attracts many tourists worldwide. Especially, thanks to the development infrastructure, many leading technology companies such as Facebook, Google, Ebay, ETC selected Dublin to put international headquarters. Since then, Dublin has been dubbed the “Silicon Valley” of Europe, “golden land” for information technology research projects.
After the UK leaving the European Union, Ireland was the only country in the EU that used English as the main language.
- Quick acceptance time (8-10 months).
- Get the right to work, live in the UK without a visa.
- Safe investment, because the application file first and then transfer the investment later.
- Can be naturalized after 5 years.
Corps easier than ever with the standard “5 no”
- No age limit.
- No management experience requirements.
- No high requirements for stay.
- No language requirements.
- Do not require exam tests.
- Total assets: over 2 million euros.
- No conviction is.
- Invest at least 1 million euros and do not use debt borrowed money.
FORM OF INVESTMENT
A. Invest in funds:
Contribute at least 1,000,000 EUR to an investment fund approved by the Government, and this amount also needs to be maintained for 3 years.
B. Donations to charity projects licensed by the Irish government:
Contribute 400,000 EUR to charity projects. As a simple choice because when the funding is made, customers no longer worry about any financial obligations.
- Education is the basic right according to the Irish Constitution. Therefore, Ireland is one of the countries with the highest rate of education in the world.
- Tuition fees are mostly paid by the State.
- Ireland is located in the center of Europe with more than 1,000 multinational companies. The opportunity to contact Ireland education will expand the door of the child’s career in the world’s largest corporations.
- Ireland has the most modern medical equipment system in the world. The total USD’s investment in Irish medical research institutes is now higher than the total investment in Brazil, Russia, India and China.
- Citizens who own medical cards will enjoy free family doctor service along with outpatient services at public hospitals. Besides, it also includes supporting services for child care and cash allowance for pregnant women.
- 45% of Ireland’s GDP in recent years comes from net exports. This economic achievement helps Ireland become the 29th largest exporter in the world.
- The main export industries include: export of software, food industry, medical equipment and biological pharmaceuticals. In particular, export trade partners are the United States, the United Kingdom and Belgium.
- Unlike Northern European countries, the climate here is extremely pleasant and mild. This is also a strength to make the agriculture easier than ever.
- Ireland is one of the rare countries with all factors from high quality of life, low crime rates and outstanding human development index. Therefore, this beautiful island is always in the top 5 most livable countries.