Mục lục (Contents)
Visa 132A – Talented Entrepreneurs
Is an Australian permanent resident investment visa (PR visa) especially for experienced entrepreneurs who are business owners with real business intentions and investment in Australia, sponsored/recommended by the state government. state.
From April 27, 2021, the Australian Department of Immigration officially closed visa 132A, 132B – investment immigration program to receive permanent residence immediately.
Families with 132A visas are entitled to benefits
- Immediate permanent residency for the whole family (spouse, children)
- The whole family gets free medical care
- Children can study for free from grade 1 to grade 12
- Preferential tuition fees like Australian citizens at College, University, and Graduate level
- Eligible to receive subsidies from the Australian government
- Freedom to study, work and do business in Australia
- Have the right to sponsor relatives to Australia & apply for citizenship if eligible
- Conditions of visa 132A
- Under 55 years old (exceptions exist).
- Having a very successful investment and business process.
- Your total personal net worth is at least AU$1.5 million.
In two of the last four years, you achieved:
- The value of the capital contribution in the business is at least equivalent to A$400,000, or if the business is listed, you hold at least 10% of the shares in the business.
- The total annual turnover of the business should be at least equivalent to A$3 million.
- Commitment to invest in a business in Australia of at least AUD 1 million or depending on the specific requirements of each State
- State sponsor/nomination required.
Visa 188A – Creative Entrepreneur
– Belongs to the Business Innovation stream (Business Innovation stream)
– Is a temporary resident visa with a temporary stay of 5 years and needs to meet the conditions to apply for Permanent Residence (PR).
– For entrepreneurs, major shareholders of businesses with revenue from 750,000 AUD (about 14 billion VND) who want to do business, do business and settle in Australia.
Requirements – Visa 188A:
- Under 55 years old (with exceptions)
- Have a convincing business investment plan in Australia and get a guarantee from the State successfully.
- Own and operate one or more eligible businesses under Australian immigration law.
- Have a successful business management career.
- Your business has achieved a minimum turnover of 750,000 AUD (applicable from 1 July 2021) in 2 of the last 4 years.
- Accumulate net worth of at least 1.25 million AUD (applicable from 1 July 2021).
- Pass the Australian government’s 65-point rating scale, applicable from July 1, 21. Applications less than 65 points and reaching a minimum of 55 points still have a chance and need to meet some special conditions to successfully apply for a 188A visa.
Conditions for permanent residence 888A from visa 188A:
- Invest in one or more businesses that are eligible under Australian immigration law in the Australian State that has sponsored you with a capital of at least AUD 200k (depending on the requirements of each State)
- Invest and run a business in Australia for at least 2 years.
- Generate a minimum turnover of AUD 300,000 in the last 12 months before applying for permanent residence 888A
- Hire 2 Australian workers or transfer total assets to Australia at least 600,000 AUD (depending on the requirements of each State: note VIC, South Australia has its own conditions)
- Meet the minimum Federally required time of stay: 12 months in the 3 years prior to applying for permanent residence 888A and/or State (entitled to “Role Swap” meet the applicant’s conditions)
Benefits of visa 188A:
- Visa 188A is a 5-year temporary visa with conditions for permanent residence
- If you have made the investment and business commitments as required by the original visa, you will be eligible to apply for a subclass 888A permanent resident visa.
- If necessary, you can be allowed to extend your visa for another 2 years, so a total of 7 years to make the initial business investment commitments.
- Children can study for free in grades 1-12.
- Freedom to study, work and do business in Australia.
- Note that, setting up an application for “Australian immigration by investment and business” is a rather complicated process and determining whether you have a high chance of getting a visa or not may not be simple. On the other hand, you are most likely eligible for more than one visa category.
- So, if you want to check and properly assess the level of your application, or you want us to assist you in setting up a settlement application, please make an appointment for a consultation.
- Xem thêm về văn bản nguồn nàyNhập văn bản nguồn để có thông tin dịch thuật bổ sung