LIFE VILLA INFORMATION – POINT COOK, MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
Located at Point Cook Rd & Saltwater Promenade, Point Cook VIC 3030, Australia.
- Point Cook is just 28km from Melbourne’s city center with links to the surrounding community, putting you in the perfect place to make the most of Point Cook’s amenities.
- The community is ideally located just 4km south of Point Cook town center
UTILITIES AND COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS:
- 9.9 hectares of planned park and open space
- Future Leap Frog Park
- Wetlands are conserved and reserved
- Public art structures and associated roads
- Network of shared paths for walking and biking.
- Adjacent sports area
- Planned for Alamanda College
Easy access to Williams Landing Train Station and Princes Expressway will make commuting a breeze.
Each villa is modernly designed according to international standards, suitable for living and rental needs.
- Type of villa: 3 – 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garages…
- Land area: 336 m2 – 519 m2
- Construction area: 186 m2 – 200 m2
- Price from : 696,000 AUD – 874,000 AUD (about 12 billion VND – 15 billion VND)
- Delivery: Q2/2019
- Legal for foreigners to buy a house: Permanent ownership
12/54 St Leonards Road, Ascot Vale, Vic 3032, Australia